Thursday 16 April 2015

The first post

Today is my first day on this blog and I want to make my first post today I am kinda overly exited that I finally reopened a new blog after the kinda failures I had from the rest anyways. My names are Popoolaniyan oluwatamilore I'm a student of covenant university studying political science. I love writing poems and articles but I really needed a place to drop them for the whole world to see. Errm the name of the blog bellezabelle means beauty's beauty it's a mixture of Spanish and french. I already love you guys I hope we get to have fun together and I want to thank God for continuous motivation to make the blog. Can't wait to post my first document just remember like my blogs name everything ill post will be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment